This call for submissions is now closed.
The Language of the Earth
Call For Submissions to Our Online Themed Issue
For March of 2021, our online journal is looking for writings that speak the language of the bones, the dry-rot, the loam, the carcass, the sky, the sea.
It is possible that the texts you submit will back-talk, refusing to maintain innocence regarding the knowledge of the land. Or maybe your voice cracks when the earth begins to pipe up. We are interested in all of these refractions. We are looking for multi-genre creative work that is beginning a dialogue with our foundation and our origin. We’re ready to feel the seismic ripples of your work.
Thank you for considering submitting to our March issue. It is an honor.
- Please include “language of the earth” in the subject of your submissions.
- Please submit no more than three pieces of any genre or median. Please attach writing separately as a .doc or as a Google doc. Please submit the highest quality images as you are able to.
- Please include a headshot and a 100-word-or-less bio. Please include any social media links.
- Submissions can be sent to email@example.com.
- Deadline: March 27th, 2021
Thank you for considering submitting to our March issue.